Literary Club Activities at PIM


Literary club has organised ‘Pick & Speak’ competition for the students on 29-03-2019 at 4.00 p.m. at Prajna Hall. Mrs Sujatha G. L. and Mr Joe Ashwin Correa, faculty, PIM, were the judges for the event. Details of the students participated is as follows:

  1.  Sudhindra S. Bhat, II MBA
  2. Jackline Nikita, II MBA
  3. Prabhu Pratiksha Venkatesh, II MBA
  4.  Harshith, I MBA
  5. Shubhanga M., I MBA
  6. Fiona Rodrigues, I MBA
  7. Udupa Vinaya Anantha, I MBA
  8. Saniha Rao, II MBA
  9. Jayalaxmi Bhat, II MBA

The winners of the competition are:
I Place:           Fiona Rodrigues, I MBA
II Place:          Prabhu Pratiksha Venkatesh, II MBA 

Ms. Roshni Linet Quadras and Ms. Shalika Sudeepthi of II MBA, student coordinators compered the programme. Dr. Naveen Kumar coordinated the programme.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HALF DAY VISIT TO “MAMATHEYA THOTTILU”

Anti-Ragging Cell conducts a skit on the menace of Ragging

VISIT TO OZANAM-OLD AGE HOME AT KALLIANPUR, UDUPI.